Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Something lighter

Victoria's father passed last week. We had to hop a plane and go to Florida to deal with the issues. We weren't gone long, left Wednesday night for Chicago, flew out Thursday, started driving his car back on Saturday, got home Monday.

On Saturday, before leaving Florida. We stopped by a gulf side beach and I collected a couple of shells for CJ, sticking my toes in the water for good measure. It was 70 degrees, the air, the water was low 60s I'd guess.

We came home to snow, zero degree temperatures and howling winds. Frankly, I don't remember a winter this cold or snowy (I know we set a record in Wisconsin, but I didn't always live here!).

So, as of yesterday, I am going to work to increase my carbon footprint by at least 20% by 2010.

Global warming....we really, REALLY, need to speed this up....

No comments: