Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Intentionally

What I am about to say is, well, mean spirited. Me!? Victoria suggested it was insulting. I agree, very, very insulting.

Rush was speaking of global warming. My thoughts wandered. What would be the most effective way of reducing the carbon footprint of humanity in the United States? Voluntarily. No forced conservation!

Hmmm...


Well. If we reduced the population that might work. But we need people to work, do their jobs. So, if we could get rid of the people that really don't contribute...


Hmmmm....


Ok. You might be thinking I am heading in a dangerous direction, but I am not.

Well, I will just say it.


If everyone that thought we should reduce our global carbon footprint would just kill themselves, then we can accomplish two things at once: permanent reduction of the global carbon footprint; and, reducing the number of stupid people wasting the time of everyone else with stupid ideas.

Ok? Just a suggestion....

No comments: