Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just to be clear

Sent to Senator's Feingold and Kohl and to Congresswoman Baldwin:

I have been remiss. I have given Democrats a pass because as a conservative, my voice is easily ignored here in Wisconsin. But I want you to know Senator, that if you vote FOR the President's stimulus bill, I will use every ounce of energy to lay every single increase in unemployment, foreclosure, bankruptcy and budget shortfall on your doorstep. I will work for ANYONE that seeks to run against you in the future. I will write letters, send emails, talk ears off and blog about how we have spent a trillion dollars to pander to the most base instinct of the mob to 'do something' and the result was a package of pork so large, hog farmers are going to complain of anti-trust actions by the STATE.

This is not a matter of 'doing something', this is abdication of EVERY principle of our Constitution, and the Oath you took when you took the Office you hold.

Tracy Coyle
Chairwoman, Executive Committee
American Conservative Party

Executive Director
Wisconsin Conservative Party

No comments: