Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Impeachment

The calls for impeachment of the VP have increased in volume (if not in quality) and I think we should have impeachment hearings. As a matter of fact, I DEMAND impeachment hearings.

I think every Republican and conservative should strongly state that we support impeachment hearings. Victoria doesn't like me calling for impeachment because she says that I don't believe the VP (nor the President) has done anything wrong. I demand that if the left wants impeachment they should have to put on a set of hearings to PROVE their claims.

Republicans and conservatives should not be afraid of such a set of hearings. As a matter of fact, I can't think of a single thing Congress should spend its time on that is more important. And if it takes all of next year to get through those hearings, well, time well spent.

Pass it around. Time for impeachment hearings.















A more certain method of insuring Republican control of Congress and the Presidency in 2009 and beyond I can't think of....

UPDATE: Welcome Daily Pundit readers and thanks for the comment Bill...

1 comment:

Dr Obvious said...

Here from DP. Added to my RSS list.